Fall Art Workshop - Express Yourself Studios
Express Yourself Studios will offer Fall Art Workshops virtually for children (ages 5 -12). There are a wide variety of classes to choose from. Workshops include Mixed Media, Sculpture and Drawing & Painting and are offered in 5-week sessions. All workshops are in Eastern Standard Time.
Session I - September 14 - October 15
Session II - October 19 - November 19
Mixed Media - Ages 5 - 7
Mondays - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (EST)
Mondays - 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM (EST)
This workshop is perfect for the child who wants to learn many art techniques, while creating diverse and imaginative projects. Each student will create different, unique and individualized art pieces through a variety of themes and subject matter.
Projects will include drawing, painting, collage, sculpture, clay and numerous mixed media-based concepts, using an array of fun and tactile materials and techniques. Students will also be introduced to various techniques and artists from art history.
Sculpture - Ages 8 - 12
Tuesdays - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (EST)
Tuesdays - 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM (EST)
Workshop participants will develop and refine a variety of hand-building techniques: pinching, coiling, slab construction and modeling.
Drawing & Painting - Ages 8 - 12
Thursdays - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (EST)
Thursdays - 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM (EST)
Young artists will develop their artistic skills while having fun discovering their own personal style. Working from still life, photographs, images from art history and/or independent themes and ideas, students will be introduced to specific drawing and painting fundamentals and techniques. These include line drawing, value, shape, pattern, texture, shading and highlighting. While experimenting with a variety tools, media and techniques.
- Register for one 5-week session - $75 per session (5 weeks/1-day/1-hour per day)
- Register for multiple 5-week sessions - $65 per session (5 weeks/1-day/1-hour per day/per session)
- Register as a "Drop-In" join for a day or two during any week/session - $20 - (per day/ 1-hour)
?With each 5 - Week session you will receive:
- Five (5) hours of live instructions (1 hour per day)
- PDF Presentation includes artists' bio, images of artwork for discussion, materials list and written project instructions to use in conjunction with the live session
- A link to join the live video session (links are shared 24 hrs prior to each workshop)
- Sourcing links for all art materials required (You may also opt to purchase separately Express Yourself Studios' Art Kit)
With each "Drop-In" Day you will receive:
- One (1) hour of live instruction
- PDF Presentation includes artist's bio for the day, images of artwork for discussion, materials list and written project instructions to use in conjunction with the day's live session
- A link to join the live video session (link shared 24 hrs prior to each workshop)
- Sourcing links for all art materials required
Art materials you will need:
- Watercolor Palette
- Crayons or Pastels
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Canvas, Canvas Board or Watercolor Paper (9 x 12 or larger)
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Paper Towels
- Clay and clay tools , rolling pin (Sculpture only)
Secure your space, register now!